How to change the “Home” page on your browser:
Follow the steps below to add the Home button and choose a homepage:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” check the box Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button,” click Change to choose your homepage.
- Under the “On Start Up”, click Open a specific set of pages and click on “Set pages”
- Type in the URL you want your home page to be.
The Home button will appear to the left of your address bar.
- Below the “x” where you would normally close a page you will see a gear
- Select “Internet Options”
- Under the General tab you will see a picture of a home. This box is where you will type the page you want as your home page. Be sure to include all of the address. I suggest you right click in the URL and paste it.
- “OK’ it and test it.
- In the top right corner of FireFox, click the menu
- Select “Options” which will look like a gear
- In the General section under “Start Up” you will see “Home Page”
- Copy and paste the URL of the page you want to display.
- Click on a space outside of the box, close and re-open to test.
The Internet is a wonderful place to find information. If you need more help, try going to one of these places on the web.